PS5 Ultimatium causing hard crash/freeze

Not sure if this an issue for everyone as I haven't seen it reported, but the past 4 ultimatums I've done have resulted in hard crashes. Each time it happened was at the 3rd or 4th 'round' just a complete lock up and disconnect error after about a minute of frozen screen.

Strangely enough on one of the hard freezes I manually closed the app and upon returning to the map I was frozen in place for about 30 seconds and could not move, use any spells or skills, interact with any items in inventory or use portals.

I play hard wired and have not had any issues with other mechanics, only ultimatum seems to cause this lock up.

Playing Chain DD necro.
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2024, 12:25:11 PM
Not that it's super helpful, but I'll let you know this has not happened to me.

I've done a half a dozen Ultimatums or so, all to at least 4th round, most farther, one all the way through, and have not had any lockups.

Could be one of your skills or MTX.

Hopefully GGG can take a look.
"
QQPQ wrote:
Not that it's super helpful, but I'll let you know this has not happened to me.

I've done a half a dozen Ultimatums or so, all to at least 4th round, most farther, one all the way through, and have not had any lockups.

Could be one of your skills or MTX.

Hopefully GGG can take a look.

Thanks for confirming! I don't have any MTX on desecrate/DD or on any skill for that matter. Possibly one of these are causing the issue though. If it happenes to again tonight I will make a recording and follow up for more clarity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info