Banned for no reason. JUST THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE

Got banned for no reason) THATS HOW IT WORKS IN 2024?

All software that i use it's filters POE trading filter.

This two sofrwares using all popular streamers in POE but banned was only my account?

I want to know real reason,what kind of software you found on my account?!

I spent 3 days without normal sleep to play this game and get some gear,to get ban? Nice community. I like it. Rly.
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2024, 4:34:38 AM
Oh and they blocked me in forum on my banned account. Lol,thats funny ))
For admins who gonna see this post. CHARACTERS NAME - Glistovij - Lohopedra -
You can answer what is reason to got banned?
I'm afraid that we're unable to discuss account related issues over the forum. To appeal a ban you will need to check your profile. On that page there will be an option to appeal your ban, in the sidebar on the right side of the page.

Please submit your ban appeal on the website and it will be reviewed by a senior member of staff as soon as possible.
"
Banned1998 wrote:
I want to know real reason,what kind of software you found on my account?

The title and this wee bit here indicates they told you the reason, third party software.

Other than that they won't go into specifics, mainly because it helps those that do cheat to focus on what to fix so it doesn't get detected again.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I'm not interested in whether they will go into detail or not. I need an answer as to why my account was banned. For playing your game, spending a lot of time and sleepless nights just to get banned? Your colleagues will not answer, tik tok and youtube will answer. I still have a long vacation and I have time to make a couple of videos about your "wonderful company" who bans people just because they want to! I've wasted my time on your game, which you won't get back, and I've been banned for no reason

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info