Is there a faster way to recover an account ?

Hello, i lost access to my email and could not receive the verification code to log in last league launch.
I spent literally WEEKS sending emails back and forth to support trying to get my account back.
I eventually just gave up because i got pissed off and it completely killed my excitement to play the new league.

Now i try to log in for the new league and it dawned upon me that i have to go back to sending emails to support and wait days/weeks for a response.
This is getting stupid because i can log in here on the site but for some stupid reason i cant log in to the game.

Please tell me there is a better and faster way to recover accounts ?
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2024, 10:30:34 AM
Hey JonesJM, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for assistance with this. If you have received a response from us, please reply to the last email and we'll be happy to help. Please be aware that we are experiencing a high volume of support requests at this time, however we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Need help with anything? Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for assistance :)
"
Jenn_GGG wrote:
Hey JonesJM, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for assistance with this. If you have received a response from us, please reply to the last email and we'll be happy to help. Please be aware that we are experiencing a high volume of support requests at this time, however we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I replied to the last email i got from support a few months ago.
I will be patient and wait for a response :)
So, the prolonged support process to change the associated email address on your account is in part to piss people off (in this case if someone bought your account or stole it)

Your problem now is that since you bailed on the process and have now decided to pick it back up, you have chose the worst possible time to do so (the run up to and the weeks after a league start are always busy times for support)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Mar 30, 2024, 6:37:17 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
So, the prolonged support process to change the associated email address on your account is in part to piss people off (in this case if someone bought your account or stole it)

Your problem now is that since you bailed on the process and have now decided to pick it back up, you have chose the worst possible time to do so (the run up to and the weeks after a league start are always busy times for support)

I understand that they need to be careful and not just give me whatever i want.
But there seriously should be a proper recovery system that allows you to fill out a form with all the information they need to begin the process.

Sending emails back and forth asking one question at a time is horribly inefficient and makes supports job 10x harder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info