Failing to change email address

Hi,
My currently PoE-assigned Email has been shot down, and I'm trying to change my email address in the settings to a new one, but the confirmation mail to the new email never arrives.

Tried to contact GGG support, they asked me for identifying information which I sent back, but no response since.

I'd love to play the new season but I can't access the game anymore since it requires me to Unlock my account via Email confirmation which is sent to my old Email address.

Is there anyone who can assist or guide me to a possible solution?

Last bumped on Apr 1, 2024, 5:32:11 PM
Hi there Metaldream, would you be able to contact us at support@grindinggear.com so that we may be able to help further with this? Cheers!
"
Mousa_GGG wrote:
Hi there Metaldream, would you be able to contact us at support@grindinggear.com so that we may be able to help further with this? Cheers!

I did, and sent requested information, but I wasn't contacted again after sending the requested information.
Hello, I am having the exact same issue, emailed back and forth with GGG Support, given them all requested information to verify that its truly my account to perform an email change and it has not been resolved. I am locked out in similar fashion as @Metaldream due to no longer having access to my previous email because the company sold and shut it down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info