Private leagues and automation

If I was to buy a private league and I was the only one allowed to participate in it, are the server rules different than GGG's default rules?

What happens in a case where there is literally only one player or proxy as it were?

For a brief duration, the Diablo 2 community had chat bots in channels where you could type in .define <insert item here> and it would respond with a formal definition of item. I'm pretty sure this was against ToU by Blizzard. Would this violate GGG's ToU?

Also is it against terms of use to play 2 windows simultaneously on 2 computers with the understanding that it is one action per click/press by one person?
Last edited by themail on Mar 29, 2024, 10:42:10 AM
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2024, 10:45:56 AM
Hi there,

No more than two clients can be run at the same time on one computer - anything more will need to be run on a separate PC in the room (i.e laptop on the side)

​‘VMWare' and other types of emulators used for running more than two clients on a PC are not permitted.

​Absolutely no input mirroring allowed; each PC needs to be self-contained with its own mouse/keyboard etc inputs.

Our Terms of Use can also be found here: https://www.pathofexile.com/legal/terms-of-use-and-privacy-policy

These apply to all Path of Exile players, regardless of League or game mode being played.
Thank you for the reply. I don't know what you mean by input mirroring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info