Trying to get unmuted

I was baited into a heated argument with another user via the global chat after asking a simple question to which he replied 'you're a dumbass', things took off from there and somehow, me, the victim of said occurance is somehow the one on the receiving end of the mute, I don't quite understand if somehow the entire conversation as a whole isn't looked at prior to taking implementing such stark punishments for a conversation that took place through private messages, but I feel as if I should be given a second chance or perhaps should've atleast got something more-so along the lines of a warning due to the fact that I wasn't the one who had initiated the verbal assault that took place after my initial question to the person of which this mute was derived from.

Please let me know if there is anyway I can somehow get un-muted this one time, earlier than what it's telling me ingame so I can enjoy the company and little playtime that is left during the league with my fellow guildmates and friends.
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2024, 8:24:06 PM
Hi there WindedYard41439, could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com about this? We can look more into this matter with you.
They generally don't have the time to go through reams of text to find fault.

Mutes are almost exclusively done from player reporting, and that is done on clicking on the message you want to report.

All support dose is look at that, see if it falls foul of the ToS and applies the mute if needed.

In this case your behaviour dose not get excused if you were baited, two wrongs don't make a right and all that.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
most likely you need to serve your penalty
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info