Prices aren't applied properly by the bulk trade site

I have different kinds of maps in my map tabs: Normal maps, blighted maps, and blight-ravaged maps.

I use "Set Exact Price On All Items" to set a base price for a single map or a quantity of maps, e.g. 40 chaos or 120/6 chaos.

I set specific prices on individual map items that are special in some way. E.g. blight-ravaged maps. I put the specific price on every special map in the tab.

For some reason, those specifically priced items are still included by the bulk trade site at the general price for the tab, which means that other players can message me from the trade site in yellow text, which gives the appearance of everything being fine with the pricing, when it's actually wrong. This just happened and since I just trusted the message in yellow, I lost over 2 divines on the trade.

The specifically priced maps are also included in the quantity count, which means that other players fairly often ask for more maps than I actually have at that price. E.g. I might have 10 normal maps and 5 individually priced rare maps, but they are able to message from the trade site asking for 12 maps at the default price in the tab.

Let each player choose which version of PoE to play:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/24770192
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2024, 1:00:25 PM
i think prizes like 120/6C need to be applied as "set negotiable prize"

better to use 2 tabs, one with 120/6 and the other for whatever
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info