No update on game in broken state

As you are aware,support, the game is still in an unplayable broken state.
I would like to ask why there has been zero feedback on this and why the console community have received zero updates on this situation.

We support the game and should be at least informed of when a fix, if any, is going to be implemented to allow players to play again.

It isn't right that all we recieve is a wall of silence on this situation considering how many posts have highlighted the problems that were caused by the last patch and left the game in this unplayable state.
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2024, 12:33:07 AM
I agree. The least they should do is put out a statement.

We CANNOT play GGG. Please.
"
Pandakak wrote:
I agree. The least they should do is put out a statement.

We CANNOT play GGG. Please.

I have now sent an email to support and pointed this out. I hope you'll comment on this today😒
https://media.tenor.com/HuGb1D4oA6MAAAAM/poe-poe2.gif
The silence is the worst. Makes you think that nobody is listening
I do agree about silence, even if I understand they are with no doubt very busy.
And maybe I missed a response somewhere in the multiple complain threads, and if someone can point this, i'll be grateful.

This being said:

- In better cases the game crashes every 2 maps on series X (on worst multiple times in just one map).
- HDR is gone, and on a very first look, you can't miss this point
- Numbers separations points seems to be replaced by a 3 or 4 empty caracters. ( "5.035/5.035" life become "5_____035/5_____035" )
- If your controller if out of battery or loose connection to console, you are logged out
- Not a big deal but all option settings got reseted.

Well majority of those points can't be missed with a 20 min test. Is there really a test ? and why nobody comunicate about just taking note of this issues, particularly about the most annoying while waiting for a patch : the Crashes !

saw a response here about HDR and controller issue for those who wanna know.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3495549

Have a nice day mat
Last edited by Xpearl on Mar 14, 2024, 3:30:05 PM
Already posted about it but yeah game is now totally unplayable on my Xbox series. I suspect nothing is going to be done for awhile but here’s to hoping. If GGG support for console is this slow and undisciplined than I’m not sure why I would trust future products to be any different.
I can’t believe they still have not fixed the major issues. My craziest one is I can’t play with my headset. My monitor has no speakers so I use a headset but everytime I turn my headset on my controller literally stops working, it stays on it just like won’t register. At first I thought MAYBE it was something with my devices but after many tests it’s Poe only. My headset, controller etc work fine on ANY other game or app. How do you mess up so bad that you have a bug that makes your headset disable your controller, bananas

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info