i have done the update, restart xbox….
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2024, 4:59:37 PM
"
can’t inv friends to group
game keep crashing on xbox series x and s
i have done the update, restart xbox….

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3495562

It is called spam....

You can actually report your own thread to speed up the process of moving your thread to right place. Spamming is not a good idea

e.g.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3491564/page/8#p25262210
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
you can call it spam report me if you believe it was
all i did was trying my best to report an issue going on
first i did my report on general bug forum then i seen there was an actual consol forum bug report and there i am.
by the way
- the game is still not playable game crash atleast once every map i am trying to farm
have a good day
In order to invite people, you have to press start, then right thumbstick and up to allow friends to join group....

But the game consistently is crashing like every map.
"

It is not a PC bug, it is not related to the PC 3.23.1c patch, and yet you post in those areas.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"

It is not a PC bug, it is not related to the PC 3.23.1c patch, and yet you post in those areas.....

why are you posting here? to harass console players?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info