Invisible monsters, effects and wisps

I'll start off by saying I really like this game, have done since I started playing in the sentinal league. However, this league has been good.......when the game works. I load the game up and then for the next few hours I fight floating health bars and killed by stuff that hasn't loaded in. It's been going on all league and not only that but wisps don't exist during this time. I'll do the wildwood and might get an average of 50 wisps per map. Back to the good stuff, so after the invisible unloaded bits have killed me and taken away the xp that I got from a previous game session that was working because of the stupid xp penalty on a buggy game makes a great idea, the game will freeze and kick me to the title screen or hard crashes which then i have to restart the whole struggle of playing a game that has nothing loaded. If by some miracle it doesn't do this, it takes roughly 40 to 50 maps before it begins to load anything important in like monsters and their effects (caustic balls, explosion on death, freeze pulse from deli rates) the stuff that zaps your life away in an instant regardless of the damage reduction, mitigation and other things that would reduce dot and ele damage. Is the xp penalty really necessary in a game that's filled with so many bugs that haven't been addressed or even thought of solving? It's not just the maps that it does this, labyrinth is another where all of a sudden you will die to something that isn't there. I know the league is coming to an end but it really is starting to become tedious.
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2024, 6:10:21 AM
Actually you can report your own thread and ask GGG support staffer to move your thread.....

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3493099

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info