Are There Limitations on the Uniques for Valdo's Puzzle Box Submissions?

Hello!

I am considering purchasing the Sandwraith Assassin supporter pack at some point in the future.
I personally don't really like the look of any of the cosmetics from the pack.
So the main draw would be the ability to create a Valdo's Puzzle Box Map.

My main question/concern is:
Are there limitations on your ability to select which unique the map grants upon completion?

For example:
I was thinking about maybe making a map for "Original Sin" or "That Which Was Taken."

However, I am not seeing any maps that reward these items on the trade site.
Which leads me to believe that these reward items have not been added to the pool of Valdo's Puzzle Box Maps.

But I also feel like I can't be the first person to think having a Valdo's Puzzle Box rewarding one of these items would be cool.

Which further leads me to believe maybe you're not able to pick certain uniques?

I was wondering if it would be possible to get clarification on this.
Last bumped on Feb 10, 2024, 3:04:48 PM
Hi there TelvanniPoE,

We cannot speculate on whether the 'That Which Was Taken' jewel will be added to the core game and be available as a submission for the Valdo's Puzzle box.

The 'Original Sin' is intentionally not available as a submission also.

You can use the Valdo's Puzzle Box creation tool to preview a design or to list the available unique items at https://www.pathofexile.com/my-designs/create-valdo-map! (Even without purchasing the Supporter Pack)
Last edited by Timothy_GGG on Feb 10, 2024, 2:34:47 PM
That's a shame about those two items.

Perhaps if That Which Was Taken ends up going core there will be an opportunity to make a Valdo Map for it in the future.

Thank you for providing the link!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info