Muted?!?

I was muted because i said "Quit comparing xbox prices to pc prices it only shows your blatant stupidity if u want pc price go play on pc" GGG is going too far with muting ppl i know it was because i said it only shows ur blatant stupidity but i wasnt directing it at anyone i was saying its stupid to compare prices on alternate platforms the player bases are totally different this is absolutely uncool their moderators really should look at entire conversations before just muting ppl
Last edited by Timothy_GGG on Feb 11, 2024, 5:57:32 PM
Last bumped on Feb 9, 2024, 7:16:41 PM
Hi there,

Thank you for posting your concerns. I've passed this on to my supervisor, who will contact you regarding this shortly.
Need help with anything? Feel free to contact us via support@grindinggear.com :)
So ur response to this is to mute me for 24 hours now???????? For breach of ur code of conduct???????? Inform me which conduct code have i breached
Why because u dont like that i called out your mods for not paying close enough attention when overlooking comments and not reading entire conversations to actually analyze what was being said before just randomly [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Whai_GGG on Feb 9, 2024, 6:40:07 PM
"
Blongz82 wrote:
So ur response to this is to mute me for 24 hours now???????? For breach of ur code of conduct???????? Inform me which conduct code have i breached

"your blatant stupidity"

That is aimed at someone, attacking someone because you think they are of lesser intelligence...breaks the chat rules.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info