XBOX - Player Warning

Today I was given a 200 hour com ban for using a blanketed abbreviated term. The term in use was “Keep rubbing your 2 iq points together”. Using controller as most know is brutal, especially typing. Intelligent questions is long to type so using the abbreviated term was applicable to me. I’ve contacted support and they are stating this is justified. How is something like this justified when it’s a layman term for calling someone stupid?

It’s not derogatory.
It’s not profanity.
It’s not targeted harassment.
It’s not sexually orientated.
It’s not aimed toward personal manners or intentions.

It’s an opinion. Are opinions bannable now? And if that term is bannable, half the community should be banned.

This is the reason why I quit in the first place, when my last ban was for 24 hours because of mass reports.
Now a GM just gets to step in and hand out 8 day unjustified bans for opinions?

What steps can I take to go beyond what the email I’ve received is?
Last edited by Timothy_GGG on Feb 6, 2024, 2:30:41 PM
Last bumped on Feb 6, 2024, 2:30:10 PM
given your post here 200 hours is not enough.

you know what you did was wrong and yet you play it off as harmless.

next time you want to be edgy follow the code of conduct.

also posting in general discussion and not in feedback will deffo garner you that desired attention from mods.
Last edited by Hallsttattian on Feb 6, 2024, 2:27:10 PM
"
z F0XX wrote:
Today I was given a 200 hour com ban for using a blanketed abbreviated term. The term in use was “Keep rubbing your 2 iq points together”. Using controller as most know is brutal, especially typing. Intelligent questions is long to type so using the abbreviated term was applicable to me. I’ve contacted support and they are stating this is justified. How is something like this justified when it’s a layman term for calling someone stupid?

It’s not derogatory.
It’s not profanity.
It’s not targeted harassment.
It’s not sexually orientated.
It’s not aimed toward personal manners or intentions.

It’s an opinion. Are opinions bannable now? And if that term is bannable, half the community should be banned.

This is the reason why I quit in the first place, when my last ban was for 24 hours because of mass reports.
Now a GM just gets to step in and hand out 8 day unjustified bans for opinions?

What steps can I take to go beyond what the email I’ve received is?

Thank you very much for posting your concerns, we really appreciate the feedback! I have passed your message on to my Supervisor, who will be contacting you soon to discuss this issue privately.
Last edited by Timothy_GGG on Feb 6, 2024, 2:30:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info