Extream delays in delivery real goods

Hi All,
I would like to know your opinion experience in terms of getting the real goods from GGG>
Each league i get 1-2 supporter packs - if the league specific isn't intresting, i'm upgrading the standard package. And i've finnaly reached tier, where they offer real goods, t-shirt.
The problem is timeframe for the delivery. Well, not even the delivery itself - GGG didn't even sent my t-shirt out.

You wonder how long i'm waiting? A week? A month? Nope. I've paied for my t-shirt exacly 14/10/2023. Already contacted support many times, asking about the shipment, at least aproximate timing when they think it will be shipped out - still received not a single info. Just standard "we have delay, sorry". I can understand they have delay. A month. Ok, post-covid, christmas time etc - 2 months to ship the t-shirt. but FOUR MONTHS?

What are your experience with real goods from GGG? Were you waiting for the shipping (not even the delivery) as long as i do? Is there anything i can do with such case, except writing again and again to support, and receive just "we have delay, we will ship it when we will be able to" response?
Last bumped on Feb 6, 2024, 6:18:06 PM
Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that. Could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter further for you? We apologise for the extended delays regarding physical items, we are trying to get these out as soon as possible.
Hi,
I've dropped... about 5 or closer to 10 mails already. All with same respond as you provided - extended delay... as soon as possible..." i hear it for 3 months already (paied 4 months ago to be clear).
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
GGG didn't even sent my t-shirt out.

That's because GGG do not manufacture or hold the shirts of the physical goods that have been sold for the most part (there are some exceptions like the cloth map and some other stuff but clothes are not)

The way this worked is that they would find a manufacturer that could make them and that manufacturer would make then send them out...this used to be jinx (until they went tits up), not sure who they are using now.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
it can take up to 6 months, so 4 months is normal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info