Quest Contracts - let us drop them if we don't want to do them

I reported this issue last season, it seems you can pickup quest contracts but not drop them and this can take up valuable inventory space...

If we have no interest in doing the quest contracts why is GGG forcing us to store them in our inventory??

Please fix this
Last bumped on Feb 6, 2024, 8:33:05 PM
"
I reported this issue last season, it seems you can pickup quest contracts but not drop them and this can take up valuable inventory space...

If we have no interest in doing the quest contracts why is GGG forcing us to store them in our inventory??

Please fix this

It's not a solution for you at this point, but still, I am happy to have learnt that by never going to Rogue Harbour, the quest contracts can never spawn either. I still keep getting normal contracts from random drops, but quest contracts never drop. Surely because I haven't been there and therefore not done the "tutorial" contract either. Slight downside is that the Heist chest doesn't spawn or work either, but no big deal. Don't wanna go there anyway =)

Anyway, I agree. We can drop other quest items, like the Plum for example, so it's odd we can't drop these.
I go there, activate the stash, then leave. I think it's talking to the NPC that triggers the quests to begin dropping. Hopefully that helps next season for ya.
Also, you can definitely drop quest contracts. You just have to be in a "combat zone". For example, in a map.

I sometimes use this method to transfer quest contracts from one character to another (an "alt", no one else can see them on the ground, so you can't give them to another player this way).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info