Poor UI causing wildwood spectres to be lost

The situation on XBOX regarding the Affliction spectres is maddening

II have lost so many divines to this.
If I do a weapon swap, as my shield has a +1 spectre, one of my wildwood spectres dies and cannot be resurrected. I have remover flesh offering and there is nothing consuming corpses. It does not matter if I do this in my hideout, in a town, or in a map. As I understand when returning to my hideout the corpse of the lost spectre should appear, but it rarely (if ever) does. [It does seem to work if I remove the jewel, but this is too scary to test -- being if it fails I lose ALL 5 spectres, amounting to 10+ divines!]

This is especially aggravating on XBOX as RS-RT does a weapon swap and RS-LS-RT opens and closes the backpack from the wildwood ascendancy. If you don't put quite enough pressure on the LS then the backpack instead does a weapon swap and 'poof' a couple of divine orbs disappear!

I consider this a UI bug hence reporting here.

Last bumped on Feb 25, 2024, 10:53:54 AM
Hi - Just happened again -- more divines down the toilet!!!

It is WAYYY TOO EASY to make this mistake!! I was again trying to open my backpack put a slightly angled push on the LS and did a weapon change instead.

This killed my Perfect Warlord - another 2 divines gone

I have removed myh alternate weapons, but the weapon swap STILL occurs (actually that not unreasonable) Can I disable weapon swap!??!

This is INCREDIBLY frustrating!

Does anyone read these?!

GGG used to be much better at customer support/communication. Even though console has always felt like a step child in relation to the natural blood children of PC, they used to actually care about the playerbase. I tried to e-mail support and they wouldnt even bother with me unless it was directly related to spending more money on mtx.

To go from the personal touch they were known for to what we have now is genuinely saddening.
Just lost another 5do to this. I have:
- complained in three different threads on forums
- responded on several reddit threads
- emailed GGG support

and yet crickets.

I play this for fun and relaxation, my only hobby; but to see (as has just happened again) 5 divine orbs go up in smoke owing to very poor design and a trivial mechanical error is profoundly aggravating and demoralising.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info