Awakened POE

its my understanding that all 3rd party apps used in POE are not allowed and yet i see some streamers using them without getting banned and yet a friend of mine got perm banned for only using awakened poe
Last bumped on Feb 3, 2024, 8:53:03 AM
In general, we do not encourage the creation or use of third-party tools because they provide advantages for players that use them. I'm afraid, due to the dynamics of our policies, we're unable to guarantee if a tool is allowed or would remain allowed in the future.
"
Tai_GGG wrote:
In general, we do not encourage the creation or use of third-party tools because they provide advantages for players that use them. I'm afraid, due to the dynamics of our policies, we're unable to guarantee if a tool is allowed or would remain allowed in the future.

ok but again like i said i see streamers using awakened poe and not get banned but my friend who is trying to become a streamer has had a few accounts banned for only using awakened poe so whats the deal
I'm afraid we are not able to discuss moderation action taken against other players accounts. However, I have passed your feedback on to be considered further.
"
Trixtercool wrote:
ok but again like i said i see streamers using awakened poe and not get banned but my friend who is trying to become a streamer has had a few accounts banned for only using awakened poe so whats the deal

The deal is your friend is lying, While they do not recommend you use the tool because it can change into something that IS bannable with a new update from the mod creator it isn't something that is getting anyone banned, it's not just a few streamers there are thousands of players using it.

So if your friend is trying to make like that is what is causing the ban then he is talking out his arse.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Trixtercool wrote:

The deal is your friend is lying, While they do not recommend you use the tool because it can change into something that IS bannable with a new update from the mod creator it isn't something that is getting anyone banned, it's not just a few streamers there are thousands of players using it.

So if your friend is trying to make like that is what is causing the ban then he is talking out his arse.

thats where ur wrong he was streaming when he used it and thats all he used and was perm banned on stream and since u dont know him u shut up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info