question about rebinding left click to ease trading

Hello there, i was wondering if the use of corsair's icue software to bind my side mouse button to click once every 120 ms (8 times/sec, totally doable by normal players) was allowed, i want to specify that it is only performing 1 action (left clicking) and i still have to hold shift/ctrl to move or link as needed, iv recently started doing a lot of small currency trading and having to click individually to trade someone 48000 alterations REALLY hurts the fingers/wrist after so many clicks. Please, i cant find clarification about this exact situation, a lot of similar situations but they are asking about doing more than 1 thing with their bindings, i only want to be able to hold a button to left click instead of having to spam the left click button like a madman <3

image provided to show exactly how i have it set up
thank you ^^

https://imgur.com/a/cnc1Ewu
Last edited by Pykl on Jan 29, 2024, 7:54:24 PM
Last bumped on Jan 29, 2024, 9:01:51 PM
I would advise against using any programs that interact with the game client to provide an advantage over other players, as this may result in your account being permanently banned. I'm afraid, due to the dynamics of our policies, we're unable to guarantee if a tool is allowed or would remain allowed in the future. If you're unsure if a tool falls within these guidelines, we'd suggest refraining from using such a tool.

Please also be aware that any macros you use need to be manually controlled and only perform one action per use. It's bannable if it performs more than one action, or if it's on a timer (as this qualifies as "botting"). Clicking once every 120ms would qualify as botting.
ok, so no clicky macro, even on its most basic forms, thanks for clarifying
Forgot, what was last official comment about streamers using "programs that interact with the game client to provide an advantage over other players" during their stream for years? :)

Last time I traded in game, also saw how people fill entire trade tab with currency in 3-4 sec, it was way faster than "Clicking once every 120ms", no way manual left click could do that.

Must be that very "dynamics of our policies" causing a misunderstanding, lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info