Question about who gets beta access

Hey, I recently saw a youtube shorts video where Zizaran spoke about how you guys went about who you give access the PoE betas and he explained that the way you did it before, was if a player has spent more than 500$ in support packs, basically a long time supporter, is automatically going to be sent a beta key.

Now in the video he did say that you have not confirmed this about PoE 2 yet, which was uploaded a day ago from a twitch clip.

I just wanted to ask if that true, because I would love to try out the PoE 2 beta when it comes out and give my feedback.

The other reason I'm asking is because if thats true, I did the calculations and I've spent 490$ on support packs and a bit more on points that accumulate to around 555$ spent in total with points and support packs. Is that going to be enough money spent for me to be considered "long time supporter", or do I actually have to spend another 30$ on a support pack ?

Thank you for your time in advance,
Have a nice day!
Last bumped on Jan 27, 2024, 2:34:17 PM
We appreciate your interest in supporting Path of Exile 2. To register for updates regarding access to the Closed Beta, you're able to enter your email address on the Path of Exile 2 website here: https://pathofexile2.com/
"
I just wanted to ask if that true

While GGG have not confirmed anything about getting beta access yet they did indeed give automatic entry to players that had spent over their threshold (which was $500 and was how i got access to that beta)
While i personally would expect a similar thing to happen this time round (though the cost could increase) there is no guarantee.
Saying that though, beta keys were also sold as part of supporters packs that launched for the beta, and there were also invite waves if you were registered (waves got bigger as they got closer to launch)

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info