stalkerish behavior should not be allowed on these forums

if someone has a problem with you then they will make it their personal mission to follow you around the forums constantly quote-ting you and leaving negative comments towards you. and since technically its not breaking the TOS, the mods allow this. why? why is it ok for some creep to follow me around the forums? out of all the online communities i been to this is the only place that allows this behavior. if a guy leaves 20+ negative posts towards someone then i think the mods should step in and do something.
why does everything have to be so black and white with the rules? if someone goes out of their way to constantly annoy another poster, then something should be done
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jan 27, 2024, 5:43:21 AM
Last bumped on Jan 27, 2024, 3:11:50 PM
I doubt it's about stalking you specifically. There are a bunch of morons here who made it their mission to flame anyone who dares say something negative about the game. Your topics/posts probably attract one or two of them making you think this way.
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
I doubt it's about stalking you specifically. There are a bunch of morons here who made it their mission to flame anyone who dares say something negative about the game. Your topics/posts probably attract one or two of them making you think this way.

its one guy in particular. he never said anything to me before until i quoted him once and said something he didnt like. ever since then hes been following me around the forums constantly posting negativity towards me. like i get it dude, you hold a grudge but cant you let it go? in other forums the mods pick up on this kind of creepy behavior and put a stop to it pretty fast
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jan 27, 2024, 5:56:00 AM
Hi there Lyutsifer665,

I have sent you a PM regarding this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info