Account locked?

Hello guys since the Support told me 5 times now that they want "ALL my Accounts im Playing on and at least 2 Characters" i feel offended for my Friends account and wanna know is this normal?! A Friend of me plays as always we run a few maps and for some reason he just got DC´ed in the middle of a map and the Screen told him "Your Account has been locked - please contact our support"

okay fine so far, he wrote an email and got a reply really soon, he asked whats the matter and get the answer [Removed by Support] i mean... he has an 5k+ MTX account every league at least 1 supporter pack and skill MTX... why should he scam any1 for some div´s :D we know each other for couple of years and something like "Scam" never happened , after this the support asked for account informations and character names , he sent this 5 times in a row now and it wont go on i mean... they repeating over and over [Removed by Support] but they already have the information 5 times wth?! He only have 1 Account he is playing on...

Did something like this already happened to you aswell and can maybe someone figure out how to go on now if the support only answers "without the required informations we wont look further" after they recived it 5 times now?

Sad that GGG dosent provide a "Live Chat" and people in other countrys have to wait for days since the time delay between or have to be up till midnight to communicate with the support team...

Last edited by Drew_GGG on Jan 25, 2024, 7:21:26 AM
Last bumped on Jan 25, 2024, 7:21:02 AM
Thank you very much for posting your concerns, we really appreciate the feedback! I have passed your message on to a senior member of staff, who will be contacting you soon to discuss this issue privately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info