Account ban

Good day!

Long story short:

Im citizen of Belarus and now travelling in Ecuador. I bought currency as always I did this while at home through the CIS region and get banned for "fraudulent payments".

How should I know that I must pay as being in USA in that situation?

-no button warranity when paying
-free to change payment region without VPN
-no transparent info about from where country you should buy which shop
-no region lock system

Ther`s no problem in steam paying while travelling other countries in your currency. And they have transparent rules.

I contacted support and tried to explain the whole situation that it was not my 1st purchase and they can check transaction story. And it`s not a fair story to just ban customer who pays you money.. But they ignored my questions and storyline and just ultimatively told me to 270$ (from another acc) and than they will think about unbanning me.

I have opportunity to confirm my words that I travelling, I also send my ID scans to supp to prove that Im living in Belarus (they could check my old logs), but there was no empathetic response or just desire to help me, only dry "PAY MORE".

I don`t know is there any oportunity that here is some people that care about their customers.. If yes — please help me solving fairly this situation.
Last edited by Tai_GGG on Jan 24, 2024, 1:28:13 PM
Last bumped on Jan 24, 2024, 1:28:58 PM
Unfortunately we are not able to discuss moderation action taken against your account on the forums, however I have passed your concerns along to management who will be in touch with you shortly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info