tattoos standard cant use em

i never play anny off the Leagues so if they are good the go too standard and now you add tattoos to the game but players in standard will never be able too use em WTF

WHY THE FACK DO YOU FACK ME UP AT EVERY TURN

will give it 1 month if i cant use em i stop play this shit lost count off how many times you fackt me upp in past years fack you GGG fell free to delete my acc if i never can use the shit
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2024, 8:42:35 AM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that. Could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com regarding your deletion request?
"
i never play anny off the Leagues so if they are good the go too standard and now you add tattoos to the game but players in standard will never be able too use em WTF

WHY THE FACK DO YOU FACK ME UP AT EVERY TURN

will give it 1 month if i cant use em i stop play this shit lost count off how many times you fackt me upp in past years fack you GGG fell free to delete my acc if i never can use the shit

Great answer, Timothy ;)

To the OP:
If you want to play league content, you should play leagues.
You can't go to a soccer game, and expect sacks. ^^
As far as i know, you can still use Tattoo in Standard league

Just they are expensive ....may be some people will finally burn they mirror to craft an insane build, but other people may just rant....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
no you cant be a waist and you will never be able too use em if you did not play the league so why is tattoo on standard?
"
no you cant be a waist and you will never be able too use em if you did not play the league so why is tattoo on standard?

Like Sentinel league's drop, Scourged item, item with Crucible skill tree, fractured unique?

have you send the delete account email yet?

If you say you own a tattoo and find out that you can't apply it to ALLOCATED passive, then go to submit a bug report
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Jan 23, 2024, 8:43:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info