Trade site - mirror of kalandra screws up items listed for divines

0.5263 <-- should not be here
etc

why does the mirror cause them to show in that order?

Last bumped on Jan 20, 2024, 3:52:43 AM
yeah, how does the trade site determine the relative prices for these currencies with the ongoing fluctuations everyday.

I have noticed by sorting with currency value 1xDivine orb is appearing as cheaper than 210xChaos, where in the actual economy the value is somewhere around 215 to 220c. I am assuming the trade stuff values div at 200c? (where does this come from?)
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
By default the sort order is the minimum value of any item in the grouping. If you want to sort specifically by divine values then you can click on them to do so.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
Ok, this makes sense, and thanks for clarifying!

But can we have the option to filter by multiple currencies?
So if I want to trade only for chaos/divines, which are the general trade currencies for 99% of items, and filter out people price fixing by listing them in mirrors, could we have this option?

edit: never mind, I realize my mistake. If I don't select any currency, then ALL currencies are in the group.
This now makes perfect sense, and I can adjust my searches correctly.
Last edited by IrishRoyal on Jan 19, 2024, 7:59:25 PM
"
Novynn wrote:
By default the sort order is the minimum value of any item in the grouping. If you want to sort specifically by divine values then you can click on them to do so.

Still, would be a good time to do the manual thing you usually do to adjust the prices, no? Because right now mirror seems valued around 400d which makes all the items listed for mirror appear before those that cost less than a mirror but are listed in divines.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info