Awakened POE Trade (yes, this question again)

Hi guys, returning player here.

First of all kudos to GGG for such a deep game.

Long story short - I've reached the point when I spend too much time looking at trade website. Sometimes more than playing a game. That's quite annoying.

I've found this 3rd-party helper which looks great. But at the same time, I saw a lot of topics "I've got banned for using Awakened PoE Trade".

What is the current state of this 3rd party software? Is it safe to use it? I am enjoying the game and don't want to get my account blocked. But at the same time, it would be great to optimize the time consumed for price checking.

Thank you!
Would be great to hear from GGG.

Last bumped on Jan 20, 2024, 12:32:08 PM
Hi there,

In general, we do not encourage the creation or use of third-party tools because they provide advantages for players that use them. I'm afraid, due to the dynamics of our policies, we're unable to guarantee if a tool is allowed or would remain allowed in the future.

I would recommend refraining from creating or using any program that automates gameplay or does more than one action with a keystroke or mouse click as well as anything that interacts with the game client to provide an advantage over other players or provide information that isn't normally visible.
Hi Tai,

Thank you for your response. It's quite vague (I assume as a representative of a company there is little you can answer apart from ToS).

But I'm afraid I don't possess enough knowledge to understand whether that tool corresponds to the requirements, noted in your second paragraph. That's why I came here, as I see many streamers using it, and assumed it is somehow approved by GGG.
"
AleksMkm wrote:
Hi Tai,

Thank you for your response. It's quite vague (I assume as a representative of a company there is little you can answer apart from ToS).

But I'm afraid I don't possess enough knowledge to understand whether that tool corresponds to the requirements, noted in your second paragraph. That's why I came here, as I see many streamers using it, and assumed it is somehow approved by GGG.

If it was on a list of mods that were to get banned then there wouldn't be streamers openly using it for the last fuck knows how long.

The answer from support is supposed to be vague because it prevents them being in a situation where they end up with more work because some time 10 years ago they said a mod was OK but now isn't

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info