Live Search notifying me of things that don't match filters

This is about the Trade site at https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/.

I set up a search, for example, for an Enlighten Support gem. I set filters on this search for Trade Filters -> Max Price = 2 Divine Orbs.

With this search configuration, both the ad hoc Search feature and the Live Search feature return correct results. I only see Enlighten Gems in both result sets, and I only see Enlighten Gems that are under 2 Div in price.

However, my browser (Chrome) is constantly pinging me with notifications claiming there is a match to my active Live Search. It seems in deciding whether to notify me of a match, consideration is not being given to my max price filter. This is troublesome because I can't tell from the notification if the match that produce the notification actually matches my filters or not. I have to go back to the Live Search tab and check, kind of defeating the purpose of Live Search.

Last bumped on Jan 15, 2024, 7:18:27 PM
Going to need more info on this to isolate if it's an issue with your browser or your search filter. I just opened up a random live search with 200 max chaos equivalent price for some random winged scarab and all of the pings for the last few minutes looked accurate to me.
Not sure what happened to be honest. I stopped it and started it again without changing anything and it worked the second time. Maybe something to do with having a live search going, then stopping it and adding new filters, then starting it again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info