Crash Rollback Game State Issues

Hi,

I'm experience occasional crashes due to lag or other random server disconnects, I expect this to happen from time to time due to various latency issues on either end. I am a little confused by the rollback process currently. When this happens, the following seems to occur:

1) Any map I'm in is lost, even if I log back in straight away there are no portals.
2) The map I had summoned is no longer in my inventory, so it has been used but the portals do not exist.
3) Any items picked up within the map are lost.

I'm trying to understand why the behavior isn't consistent. For example, I can understand if the game rolled back to a previous state due to potential data loss. I can't understand why if this is the case any maps and scarabs used are also lost. In the last occurrence of this I had purchased an 11 div item from the Affliction area, and used just over 1 div's worth of scarabs. So overall I've lost around 12 div which is quite a lot and lost the map in the process. Is there anyway to make the behavior do one or the other, i.e. return all objects used up until the potential data loss, or keep all items gained in a map but lose the map and portal access?

Besides that, no real issues with the game but this can occur quite often and in the rare event like above that a map has something good, it's really frustrating to lose everything. It's making me no longer wish to play the game which is a shame as I've spent a lot of hours and money on it.

Thanks
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2024, 11:23:39 AM
Few days ago or a week ago it was so consistent for everybody that i didn't even played that day. Crashes like these persist but not as much now. Dc'ed yesterday, dc today. Lost like 50 divs + already to crashes.

Sad thing is after crash i can't play because where is the point if u lose all your loot and not sure if on next map this won't happen again.

Here is ton of post like this (made two myself in different time spams) and here is no addressing or anything about it (didn't saw myself but won't deny possibility here is). Being mega juicer myself this feels horrible and bring uncertainty when to farm or to play.

Overall - mega sucks right now. Sitting in hideout and thinking - farm, not farm. Will i lose maps or will i not?.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info