Cheating for trade ? (Reduced chaos from 100 to 10 after accepting)

I experienced twice cheating ? When someone tried to trade 180 chaos for my 1 div. (playstation platform)
I can see 100 c and 80 c in the “offers” tab, but after I accept the offer, the “100 chaos” suddenly became “10 chaos” but the “80 chaos” is still there.
I know normally people cannot set 10 c and another 80 c separately for one item, which I saw in my offer tab.
As the result, I sold the div and only received 90 c(10c +80 c).

I experienced the same twice in the same affliction league. I have a bad thought that someone is cheating to buy div by low cost and sell the same again by normal price.

Please do check the issue because this heavily destroy the game balance and make me feel bad to play this game.

I have the screen copy of the result. Please contact with me if required.
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2024, 6:49:14 AM
Check your extra pocket.......

also, since 20c is one stack, check carefully how many stack as well as how many c in each stack, instead of just rely on in-game count function
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
->

Hi thank you. In offer’s tab(PlayStation platform), 100c is one stack . I can confirm one stack for 100c and another stack for 80c. But after accepting the offer, the 100 c stack suddenly changed to 10 c in the offer tab before I can transfer chaos to my inventory . And because I accepted, I can not cancel the offer !
"
tkus2022 wrote:
->

Hi thank you. In offer’s tab(PlayStation platform), 100c is one stack . I can confirm one stack for 100c and another stack for 80c. But after accepting the offer, the 100 c stack suddenly changed to 10 c in the offer tab before I can transfer chaos to my inventory . And because I accepted, I can not cancel the offer !

You can cancel it in PC

Also, Console bug go elsewhere

Did you really check you extra pocket that granted from this league mechanic?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info