Load and server issues xbox

Takes like a 2mins to load and keeps saying unexpected disconnections. Cant even load in game
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2024, 4:53:29 AM
Even if it loads the game, you wont be able to play it due to the lags, or atleast any harder content that you just cant stand still on.
bump
They are really fast answering emails, not just active here. Here is a reply i got from them.

To me it sounds like they are not gonna fix the game, and no refunds from them either. Its like they dont even know thay the issue exists...

Asked 2 times if they fixing the issue but they totally ignored the question.

"
Fwd: Lags on xbox
Hi there,

Thank you for the response.

I'm afraid that as [Removed by Support] has mentioned, we are not currently offering Technical Support due to limited staff resources, however, the developers do look at the reports posted in the Console Bug Reports forum here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/715

Please create a post there and include the following information if it is relevant:
- What platform you're playing on, listing [PS4], or [Xbox] at the beginning of your thread name.
- What time this happened
- Gateway / Location
- Error messages when failing to teleport, or load into a zone.
- Are you crashing to the console dashboard, or disconnecting back to the login screen?
- If you can reproduce the issue 100% of the time a video clip would be handy.
- Are you using a cabled connection, or Wifi.
- What model console are you using?

Regarding your refund request, I am very sorry but I am afraid that we are unable to consider any refunds for purchases made using the Xbox One service, as these are all placed and processed by Xbox/Microsoft.

If you wish to have a purchase refunded the Xbox Customer Service team may be able to consider this for you but I am afraid that is not something we would be able to action from our end.

You can contact Xbox Customer Service here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us - If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know."
Last edited by Whai_GGG on Jan 17, 2024, 4:57:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info