Guild/Guild stash gone despite being still in my guild

My guild stash is gone and it shows on my menu that I currently don't have a guild, but my friend who is also in our guild can see I'm still there, but offline, when I'm online.

Someone help???
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2024, 9:18:22 AM
Hey YunYunHakusho! I'm very sorry to hear about that. Could you please contact us via email at support@grindinggear.com so that we can look into this further with you?
Need help with anything? Feel free to contact us via support@grindinggear.com :)
"
YunYunHakusho wrote:
My guild stash is gone and it shows on my menu that I currently don't have a guild, but my friend who is also in our guild can see I'm still there, but offline, when I'm online.

Someone help???

you don't have a guild according to web profile

do you really trust your friend ?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
YunYunHakusho wrote:

Someone help???

you don't have a guild according to web profile

do you really trust your friend ?

Yes. They showed me their screen (like in a physical sense, and not a screenshot) and it shows I'm not online and still am guild leader despite not having access.
"
Whai_GGG wrote:
Hey YunYunHakusho! I'm very sorry to hear about that. Could you please contact us via email at support@grindinggear.com so that we can look into this further with you?

Thanks for replying! And yes, I'll send an email.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info