TORNADO SHOT

So this has been happening for days and its so frustrating:-

I'm currently on a PS5, with a 4K Samsung G8 Oddessy Gaming monitor, I have a ethernet cable direct plug in to my console, iv also gone into my gaming router and port forwarded the nessasary ports for Path of Exile so I know this is nothing to do with me on my end.

I don't know what exactly what has happened to PoE but the current state of the game is almost worse than it used to be on Old Gen consoles.

I feel like when there was the massive crashes problem during Heist League and I think it was someone called Becky fixed it or something or found the issue, the game was running flawless, can we get her to have a look at things again because honestly I feel like the same thing is happening only on New Gen consoles, I literally can not run more than 3 maps using Tornado Shot without the game pausing, freezing and kicking me back out to the main screen, pausing, (so I'm stood still) but the monsters still attack and killing me.

I've noticed over the last 2 leagues especially the standard and smoothness of the game running is slipping again and really comes across as if things are just getting thrown together and pumped out for a League again.

I have noticed the same Issues on Explosive Arrow as well but not as much I'm not sure if its is a visual issue causing the crashes, or a impact issue but hopefully someone will have a a look at this.

FYI - I have also tried deleted the game, clearing the cache, and reinstalling the game and the issue continued
Last bumped on Jan 10, 2024, 11:37:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info