no trade drop down for mir shard?

TLDR: how do i list items for sale for a mirror shard, the drop down only has a full mirror.

Ive been all over looking for answer, searched forum. Am I the only one that doesnt have an option to sell div for a mirror shard? I have an option for a full mir, but no shard option on the drop down. I cant seem to figure out how to list my divines for a shard using the interface. Anyone able to clear this up for me, I see listings so it must be possible. thanks

For anyone else that may search. I think if you already HAVE a shard, you can set the shard slot containing a shard to 1/##. should tell it i want 1 shard for ## divines. didnt think to use the #/## reversed from how I'd normally list.

Edit 2, for anyone that may need this. Ive got it finally. Using the note function drop down, not the ones you may currently be used to ALWAYS using. If you want to list divine for mir shards its ~b/o 1/45 mirror-shard on the divines that you want to sell. the 1/45 ratio isnt static obv. IDKW this was so hard for me to figure out/find info on.
Last edited by mitchbone on Jan 10, 2024, 6:02:08 PM
Last bumped on Jan 9, 2024, 1:01:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info