League not so great

Hello. I'm finally back to work after two weeks off, so there's a breather from the grind and I can make this post. See, I was sick wid it, so I spent all this time playing Path of Exile. The leaguestart was slow, but once I heard of the abyss strat, we were in bisnis.

I was a little hesitant switching from my immortal Pathfinder poison totems that trivializes all content to Goratha's scuffed t7 Cemetery farmer that can't do literally anything else. But first map I drop about 20 winged scarabies and 4 raw diviners, so all my worries a goners.

Fast forward a few more maps, no winged scarabies explosion, no 80 diviners like I saw on that reddit post. Now I'm worried. I'm twenty maps in and I had not a single loot explosion. I leave the map with 15 raw diviners at best and a few voidborn reliquary keys, which don't even work and Ralakesh bootsies which go for 40c (who even trades for that). I was happy for a moment to drop The Squire, which made a loud noise and had very bright shiny, but apparently that's just 2 diviners.

TWENTY maps. Do you know how much work that is? That's at least 7 hours! Was there a stealth nerf? Something wasn't right.

But I didn't give up, I stuck wid it. I dropped Kalandra ringy, but that's another Squire story, loud noisey, big shiney and ringey don't even have no stats and is mirrored. That's worse than corrupted. First Mageblood drop- apparently no longer a fancy item, so I traded it for another funny belt and went to do t14 burials. Had 175 winged scarabies drop from an abyssal rare named Painkiller, but that happens only about 1 in 10 maps, so it doesn't bring much joy either.

That streamer guy dropped 11 mirrors so far. Me? Zero. Only dropped 2 Mageblood belties, ringey with no stats and not a single HH. That was barely enough to finance a switch to Ele TS Deadeye which cost just under 1.5 mirrors. I run fast, but can't do even more map mods, so now I have to check all my maps with 2 separate regex because you can only fit 50 characters in one. Also had to drop Abyss and Delirium, so what even is the point now. Gonna do Legion, Breach and Boxes in 2024?

Overall quite disappointed with the league so far, maybe gonna do Atlas next.
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2024, 5:17:56 PM
Hoho
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jan 8, 2024, 2:44:19 PM
Is this a serious complaint?
Still play SSF on my main account :)
I think you'll need a pair of pliers to get his tongue out of his cheek.

:-)
Only two Magebloods hoho
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info