strange numbers in the quest...

hello everyone, I started the second character in the league, and here’s what I noticed: when I got to the aqueduct location, I had a quest where I need to collect fuel for Niko, and the numbers are strange 0/24, usually you need to collect 3 or 4 ? or am I confusing something? By the way, if you go into the mine the quest is automatically counted (I had already collected sulfite up to this point)
Thank you!!
Last edited by stormstinger on Jan 8, 2024, 5:34:45 AM
Last bumped on Jan 9, 2024, 1:56:41 PM
"
stormstinger wrote:
hello everyone, I started the second character in the league, and here’s what I noticed: when I got to the aqueduct location, I had a quest where I need to collect fuel for Niko, and the numbers are strange 0/24, usually you need to collect 3 or 4 ? or am I confusing something? By the way, if you go into the mine the quest is automatically counted (I had already collected sulfite up to this point)
Thank you!!

It isn't asking for you to collect nodes (typically 3 in an area), it is asking for you to collect 24 sulphite total FROM the nodes.
"
Kurgan40 wrote:
"
stormstinger wrote:
Thank you!!

It isn't asking for you to collect nodes (typically 3 in an area), it is asking for you to collect 24 sulphite total FROM the nodes.

is this absolutely normal and not a bug? the quest itself ended as soon as I entered the mine and set up the banner (for my second character)
Niko's quest status is shared across your characters, so you can safely ignore it.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
xjjanie wrote:
Niko's quest status is shared across your characters, so you can safely ignore it.

thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info