My wand just disappear

Hello,

I logged in this morning and was looking at my stash, when suddenly I saw that my wand was not in my character, I looked at my ghosts, because without the wands I would have one less gem level, which would mean I would have one less ghost, but I had 4, I changed the map and when I changed the map, the number of specters was reduced to 3, so it was some kind of system failure.

It happened right at 10:12 am, right now.

The character that happened to me is:

ManuSanchez.

Thank you very much and greetings.
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2024, 9:00:35 AM
Hey Pepinillico,

I'm sorry to hear about this. If you have not already done so, could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?

If you could please include your account name and 2-3 character names that would be greatly appreciated. :)
Need help with anything? Feel free to contact us via support@grindinggear.com :)
did you check all your crafting benches?
Nothing, I have checked everything, and it is not there, as I say, the proof is that I did not have the wand and I had 4 specters, I have reloaded another map and suddenly it had 3, I have sent an email and they told me that if it has disappeared they cannot do nothing to restore the item, which seems fatal to me because it was not my error but the system's...

On top of that, it is the most expensive item I had.
Did you check your Wildwood Rucksack?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
xjjanie wrote:
Did you check your Wildwood Rucksack?

OFC, i revised all
"
Pepinillico wrote:
"