Tornado Shot/LA Build Help

I really need some advice on what I can do to boost my DPS and survivability on higher maps without spending 2 kabajillion divines on gear and jewels.

PoB: https://pobb.in/oBJqb0i_GVN8
Last edited by DRBrown994 on Jan 9, 2024, 9:54:00 AM
Last bumped on Jan 9, 2024, 12:46:03 PM
bump
You want at least 10 arrows. Your dps will skyrocket.
Both your bow and quiver need "Bow attacks fire an additional arrow".
The expensive bows have +2 arrows.
I would start there. Have a look at my Deadeye, I have "decent" gear with Omni, far from perfect but my damage even before I switched was really good for my tastes, took down Shaper with it easily. Could take it farther but I got bored and rolled an Occultist lol.
Last edited by Gulch on Jan 9, 2024, 11:38:56 AM
"
Gulch wrote:
I would start there. Have a look at my Deadeye, I have "decent" gear with Omni, far from perfect but my damage even before I switched was really good for my tastes, took down Shaper with it easily. Could take it farther but I got bored and rolled an Occultist lol.

I thought adding arrows just means your dps being the same but hitting more enemies?
"
DRBrown994 wrote:
"
Gulch wrote:

I thought adding arrows just means your dps being the same but hitting more enemies?

Tornado Shot benefits from more arrows. It's probably the largest dps increase you can do. My Deadeye has 11 arrows, I was fortunate to get some decent gear early on in the league for dirt cheap.
"
DRBrown994 wrote:
"
Gulch wrote:

Tornado Shot benefits from more arrows. It's probably the largest dps increase you can do. My Deadeye has 11 arrows, I was fortunate to get some decent gear early on in the league for dirt cheap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info