Change Account email

Hello, for some unknown reason my friend’s account was banned in the pre-New Year banwave. He wrote an appeal to the support email. But the fact is that the account was registered with a work email and shortly before the ban, the domain of his work email changed from .ru to .com. Support asks him to write a letter from the email address to which his account is linked. But he does not have access to the old mail to which he had an account registered, but he cannot change it either on site since the account is banned. For the same reason, he cannot write a post on the forum himself. What to do in this situation?
Last bumped on Jan 7, 2024, 12:16:54 PM
I'm afraid we are unable to discuss account issues via the forums unfortunately, your friend will need to contact us directly in order to look into this.
"
Ian_GGG wrote:
I'm afraid we are unable to discuss account issues via the forums unfortunately, your friend will need to contact us directly in order to look into this.

But he cannot contact support because he does not have access to mail with the old domain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info