ban

My account has been unreasonably suspended, and my email appeal has failed. I am confident that I have not violated your regulations. I request that you carefully review and lift my ban.

My game ID: wangyea

Level 97 Deadeye

Affirmation League
Please review carefully again. I am certain that I have not violated your regulations. Help me lift my ban, I can purchase our sponsorship gift package

Last bumped on Jan 6, 2024, 2:24:56 PM
Hey DAWANGLAILE,

Unfortunately, we are not able to discuss any details regarding any bans or moderation actions via the forums.

If you would like to discuss or appeal any bans, please email us at support@grindinggear.com and we would be happy to look into these further for you!

I offer my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Need help with anything? Feel free to contact us via support@grindinggear.com :)
Last edited by ThomasK_GGG on Jan 6, 2024, 1:42:01 AM
I sent an email, but I didn't get any help! He said I violated the seventh law, but after reading it, I am confident that I have not violated your seventh law. Can I still get help with my problem?
"
DAWANGLAILE wrote:
I sent an email, but I didn't get any help! He said I violated the seventh law, but after reading it, I am confident that I have not violated your seventh law. Can I still get help with my problem?

No... go play another game with better support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info