finally got friend to play poe, gets banned for no reason by act 4

my friend made an account a while ago, didnt really get into the game but i finally got him to try it out again and he followed a build guide. got to act 4 and got banned for no reason. hes not the type of person to cheat in games ive played with him for a long time on other games.

now hes worried he will get banned again if he makes a new account because he has no idea what could have caused it and is worried whatever did it will happen again.

big fan of the game but this is so stupid. great way to keep new players around /s

is there any way to confirm that he is good to make another account?
Last bumped on Jan 5, 2024, 5:44:02 PM
Hey there DeQuavis69,

I am sorry to hear that! Could you please have your friend email us at support@grindinggear.com regarding this if they have not done so already?
"
Chulainn_GGG wrote:
Hey there DeQuavis69,

I am sorry to hear that! Could you please have your friend email us at support@grindinggear.com regarding this if they have not done so already?

he already did message and wasnt told anything about why he was banned. i can tell him to reach out again if needed
will he be able to get an appeal or something if he tries messaging again?
"
DeQuavis69 wrote:
will he be able to get an appeal or something if he tries messaging again?

We are only able to discuss or appeal any bans via email. As such please have your friend contact us via email at support@grindinggear.com if they have not done so already for us to review this further!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info