Reported hacked account - now it's locked.

Today morning I realized my account has been hacked and I lost most of my valuable items.
I immediately contacted support and they locked my account to preven further damage and told me to check my pc, change password etc.

I finished doing that over 14h ago, I sent them e-mail and asked to unlock my account so I could play again but there is zero response from them.

Can someone tell me what to do next?
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2024, 3:41:02 PM
Hey there,

I am sorry to hear that! If you have responded via email, the relevant team members will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible to assist further!
Honestly,after seeing on rediit post from some guy who has the same issue and his account locked for 3 days this doesn't look good.
It took 10 min to answer my hack report and it's really strange I got no further information of any kind since then
It's been already 5 days since you lokced my account for no real reason.
I don't know what's going on but this is not the kind of support you have are known for...
I apologise for the delay in reply. We are currently working through a large backlog of Support requests, however, please rest assured that we have Support staff working around the clock to respond to everyone as soon as we are able to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info