Seeking Advice on Atlas Skill Tree Build - Bestiary, Harvest, Abyss, and Delving Dilemma!

Hey Exiles,

I hope you're all having a great time in Wraeclast! I'm currently working on my Atlas skill tree build and could really use some advice from the seasoned veterans out there. I'm particularly interested in optimizing my approach to Bestiary, Harvest, and Abyss content, but I'm also struggling to decide which of the endgame activities - Delve, Heist, or Syndicate - I should focus on.

Here's a bit about my character and preferences:

Class: SRS Guardian.
Playstyle: Casual noob following a build guide and this is the first time i see the Atlas skill tree.
Goals: I want to efficiently farm Bestiary, Harvest, and Abyss content. Additionally, I'm torn between Delve, Heist, and Syndicate, and would love some insights to help me decide.

Now, onto the specifics:

Bestiary:
I'm aiming to maximize my gains from Bestiary encounters. What are some recommended strategies for capturing and crafting valuable beasts? Are there specific regions or maps where certain beasts are more common or offer better rewards?

Harvest:
Harvest crafting has so much potential, and I want to make the most of it. What types of seeds should I focus on planting, and are there any must-have crafts or strategies to boost my gear? Any advice on managing the life force and choosing optimal options in the Heart of the Grove encounter?

Abyss:
Abyssal Depths and Abyssal Cities can be rewarding, but the encounters can get hectic. What's the best way to approach Abyss content in terms of Atlas passives and map choices? Any tips for dealing with Abyssal Depths bosses?

Endgame Dilemma:
I'm torn between Delve, Heist, and Syndicate. Each offers unique rewards, but I'm having trouble deciding where to invest my time and resources. What has been your experience with these activities, and which one do you find most rewarding in terms of loot and enjoyment?

I appreciate any insights, tips, or personal experiences you can share. Feel free to drop your own Atlas skill tree or PoB links if you think it'll help me visualize the suggestions better.

May the Exalted Orbs rain upon you all!
Last bumped on Jan 9, 2024, 7:58:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info