Bought Shade Supporter Pack , but GGG declined my refund request!

I have recently bought this supporter pack (Shade 30$ pack) and i have faced by far the worst customer experience in my whole internet existence.

After the content has been given i have tried out the waypoint which looks awesome , but then i started to switch characters to see/test the ugly fat static Sarcophagus Back Attachment that doesnt fit any character/model/mtx..

Due to my deep disappointment i have contacted GGG to revert the purchase and refund my money , but here comes the worst experience:

"I am afraid that both the Waypoint included in the pack as well as the Sarcophagus Back Attachment have both been equipped in game. We are not able to offer a refund here I am afraid."

None of the provided items have been CONSUMED in any way , not quite sure how hard it is to remove it from my account once and for all and process back the paid transaction ?!

So i am left with super bad pixel art that i wont ever use , as it not designed good at all and no chance to refund it , as i have been threatened if i raise this with my bank that my account will be closed without further notice !

Such a start of 2024 !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Last bumped on Jan 4, 2024, 1:51:49 PM
Hey cjbLazin, I'm sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately we are unable to discuss this over the forums, my apologies for the inconvenience. You are welcome to continue contacting us by email at support@grindinggear.com if you would like to discuss this further.
Need help with anything? Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for assistance :)
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on Jan 4, 2024, 2:24:03 AM
I did my very best to remain cool through this nonsense , but the "bad taste" will remain for a long period.

Such a disgrace and disappointment!
"
cjbLazin wrote:

Hardly, and yes being "account bound" they would need to spend way to much time to make sure it IS removed properly.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
cjbLazin wrote:

Hardly, and yes being "account bound" they would need to spend way to much time to make sure it IS removed properly.

I have been assured by plenty of streamers that there wont be no issues for GGG to revert the transaction and refund the paid amount , as i HARDLY dislike the content!

Guess new year brings new utterly bad services and policies, eh?
Last edited by cjbLazin on Jan 4, 2024, 4:43:05 AM
I think they are saying you need to unequip the MTX from your back and remove the waypoint from your h.o before they can refund it?
"
ABVT wrote:
I think they are saying you need to unequip the MTX from your back and remove the waypoint from your h.o before they can refund it?

Unfortunately that is not the case... as far as i got it the MTX's included are now SOILED in one way or another and they (GGG) cant have them back (remove from my account) in order to revert the purchase and refund the paid amount back to my bank.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info