Getting ''sexually harrassed'' via trade market request on ps5 by the same guy

The guy only puts a scroll and writes a short immature comment like ''fuk my wet p.ussy'' or '' why dont you cum in me daddy''
No matter how many times i refuse his ''offer'' with or without a reply, he systematically sends a new empty offer and keeps going with the same nasty vocabulary.
I am not affected by his words but his unrelentless obession with bothering me this way is getting enough for me to seek help/ban/block him.

I have no way to know his informations as he only sends anonymous offers via in-game console trade market.
Anyone here from playerbase or staff can help or give me a trick to at least block him off ?
Last bumped on Jan 3, 2024, 11:10:51 PM
Oh sorry, as a time frame indicator, he started around day 2 of the league on console, so 15 december ish. Still sending his crap many times per day, we're January 3rd.
Hey Neko_no_PewPew, I'm sorry to hear about this. Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for further assistance?
Need help with anything? Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for assistance :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info