E-mail Change is Insane,why not a single account? why not other verification forms?

What happened to GGG? I've been playing this game since the beginning, 2011.
I've needed help from support 1-2 times and I've always received good service.
I honestly don't know what happened...
This email and steam account system is a real disaster.
I was having a problem with constant crashes, so I read the forum to test the standalone... I couldn't log in because it was an email from 2011 that I no longer had access to... I ended up accidentally unlinking my Steam... and my god, what a mistake .
because now I can't do anything without having access to this email from 13 years ago.
We don't have a cell phone system, we don't have a reservation email, you can't use Steam (which I'm logged in to) you can't use the website (which I'm also logged in to) to change anything in my account, just access an email. mail from 13 years ago.

Then you think, it's a simple problem, I have all the ways to prove that the account is mine.

On 12/30 I sent an email to support clarifying the whole story, I sent all the receipts already, I sent proof of Steam purchases, I sent proof of being logged into my account, I even sent proof of my linked twicth, I'm asking to change the email to my STEAM email, an email I have used on Steam for years.
and my god, what a disappointment.
I waited 3-4 days to receive a response asking if I had tried to get my email back and that's it.
It's a slap in the face.
5 days, no solution, for an email change
What happened to GGG?

I made purchases to play this league with my friends on vacation and I can't do it, it's so disappointing.

I'll probably be quitting the league now, because I got discouraged, but I would really like my refound from this league.
Since I paid for something that I can't use.
Last bumped on Jan 3, 2024, 8:47:55 PM
Hi there,

We apologise for the delay in response to your request. We are currently getting through all requests as quickly as we can. Rest assured - one of our team will be able to assist you as soon as possible.
same problem here buddy...
ive started to request an email change on dec 11th. still waiting. gave em like 10 times proof and every 4 days i get an email with an extra step...
yeah, sure Tai_GGG
and about a refound? its on support too?
"
stastan wrote:
same problem here buddy...
ive started to request an email change on dec 11th. still waiting. gave em like 10 times proof and every 4 days i get an email with an extra step...

yeah buddy, thats it...its so sad.
so poorly implemented e-mail system, almost like a joke.

its same with me, they respond like 1 time, you give a answer in 1 minute, they vanish. cant take the problem and solve it.
rest asured, one thing i laerned from this, i will not spend 1 dollar more on this company form now on.
its a joke, its a circus.
6 days for a simples fockin e-mail change. fock this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info