Sandwraith added legs ?

Hello , just a though but wouldnt it be nice to have the option to have normal legs with the sandwraith set like we get with the serpent god set without the removal of the nice sandstorm effect ?
What do you guys think
Last bumped on Sep 3, 2024, 3:08:09 PM
Yes, I would definitely upgrade to this pack if I could switch to legs.
GGG seems to be allergic to legs and everything is looking like an upside down ice-cream-cone these days, both core packs had the funnels on them as well as so many particle effects that even if you do have legs you can't probably see them.

Considering how many complaints with the previous core pack have gone unaddressed i wish you all luck.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Jan 5, 2024, 11:01:54 PM
Yes, the only reason stops me from buying last two supporter pack is that they don't have normal legging appearance.

If GGG can add legging options to those two pack, I will definitely buy
it would be nice to have the option, but I'm actually a fan of the look of this armour. The way it bobs up and down, it really does look like a wraith, not just a set of armour.

You can also change the appearance of the tornado by using aura MTX.

I'm not using any aura MTX with this set though, I like how the tornado part looks on it.

Certainly hope they are able to come up with more ideas, that transform the character into something, rather than just being an armour set.

With these high end supporter packs, you want unique things like this... This is how I feel, at least.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Sep 3, 2024, 3:09:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info