Premium Quad Stash Tabs

Hi, I've bought yesterday 2x premium quad stash tabs and still cannot find them. I've made a lot of cleanup in my stash and only remove-only tabs that are left are the unique items special tabs x3 as remove only. Do I have to clear those out too to get my tabs? I'm really bummed that I cannot see those tabs. Please help.
Oh, just to be sure I've created a fresh char in affliction league and went to town just after killing first boss, and one quad tab (plus flask tab) that ive bought here appeared. But that new quad stash tab didnt appear in standard league.

So to recap
bought supporter pack with extra gold coins yesterday
bought 2x quad premium stash tabs - didnt appear, continuing of clean up process of stash tab
today half way through clean up went and created a new char in affliction, bought flask tab and one more quad tab those appeared for that new char (flask and quad tab bought today), flask tab also appeared in standard but not the 3x quad tabs.
Life Is But A Dream...
Last edited by lazytopaz on Jan 2, 2024, 2:46:08 PM
Last bumped on Jan 2, 2024, 2:53:36 PM
Hi there lazytopaz,
It appears that some of your remove-only stash tabs may have been upgraded into your new Premium Quad Stash Tabs. They may have already been filled with items once you purchased them but it appears you have the correct number of stash tabs available in standard!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info