Why can't I refund MTX?

Always been able to refund an MTX before if I didn't end up liking it. Sometimes videos don't do them justice, or in this case, it was just too obtrusive when I use Ice Nova with the Celestial, literally can't see anything when I tried it out. Then I wrote to GGG, never been an issue refunding other stuff, but they won't refund it this time? Don't you like have a little window where you can return something? I feel kind of shitty, always thought they had excellent support, and have tried this before without issues. So their policy is SOMETIMES you can, sometimes you can't? That's a shitty policy.
Last bumped on Jan 3, 2024, 1:15:55 PM
Hi - unfortunately this is not something we are able to discuss via the forums. Could you please send us an email regarding this to support@grindinggear.com?
Done. I've spend a lot of money on this game, and I hought when I bought the MTX that I could return it if I asked right away, since I've been able to do so before. I'll never support the game again with these changing policies, I'm very unhappy. The MTX are expensive, and I just spend a lot of money on NOTHING. And that just feels really bad.
As far as i am concerned MTX refunds were always supposed to be a one time thing, a courtesy not a right.
It sounds like you have been ripping the arse out of it and they have finally said no.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Way to make assumptions. I've only ever refunded once before an MTX as far as I remember. And that one was literally broken and not showing on my PC. Making assumptions like you know everything I think is a bad approach, I hope you learn to change your behaviour.
"
Schmidter wrote:
Way to make assumptions. I've only ever refunded once before an MTX as far as I remember. And that one was literally broken and not showing on my PC. Making assumptions like you know everything I think is a bad approach, I hope you learn to change your behaviour.

The way you have formulated your statement insinuates that you have done it multiple times… «always been able to refund an MTX before». Stating that you «always» have been able to do it before will make most literate people assume you have done said thing multiple times. No reason to Get pissy with people for assuming when you yourself made that assumption natural.

On a slightly different note i do wish they would add a way to preview mtx before buying it. As you said the videos rarely do them justice. And testing combinations before buying would probably make me spend more, not less.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info