Got false banned and have been ignore by support?

Hello. I am writing this thread in hopes of getting some answers as I tried the email route but I just got ignored by support.my friend recommended me this game about 2 weeks ago. I had started playing it and reached lvl40 character with 18 ish hours of gameplay. I also purchased supporter packs and stuff as I liked some of the cosmetics. I closed the game and later that same day when I tried logging in I was met with the message you have been banned by administrator. I haven’t done anything that is against rules I believe neither did I have anything besides the game open. I contacted support and they responded instantly with an email saying I should give them my username for them to check for me. Ever since then (been a week) I have not heard back from support and only been hit with typical bot replies. Can anyone recommend me what I should do? I am genuinely pissed off as I found the game fun to play, invested my time and even spent money just to get hit with a false ban and no reason at all not help from support? Should I get my money refunded and never touch this game again, should I just wait and pray they actually respond? I am lost at the moment
Last bumped on Jan 2, 2024, 11:07:46 PM
Hey Jzsusu, I'm afraid that we're currently working through a backlog of emails. However, I assure you a team member will get back to you as soon as possible. I'm very sorry for any additional delays.
I’ve got a question. Do additional replies with information I have sent slow down things? As I don’t know how your support handles these
"
Jzsusu wrote:
I’ve got a question. Do additional replies with information I have sent slow down things? As I don’t know how your support handles these

Years ago they did say that sending more mail to try bump your ticket has the effect of resetting your place in the queue each time you do, they have not stated any differently since then, not that it matters anyway...bumping will just be ignored and you'll wait your turn like everyone else.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
hey, at least you didnt get your post deleted because of bumpping.
My post of asking help at December has been deleted because GGG Wasn't reply me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info