Cant make a guild

Exactly the title, i try to buy guild points within the store and it just opens this window without any option to create a guild or buy poitns.
Last bumped on Jan 2, 2024, 10:13:07 PM
Hey there, I'm sorry to hear that! Could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?
seriously? No, i shouldnt have to do that just to make an mtx purchase. cant even give my money away. unreal thanks for nothing
Creating a guild is free. You'll need to create or join a guild before you're able to donate points to the guild. Might this be the issue you're experiencing?
No that’s not the issue. I have over 3k hours on console so I’m not entirely new to the game. My issue is every time I try to crate a guild it opens the micro transaction store. Console all I have to do is literally press “crate guild” then “edit guild name” everything on pc playing Poe is entirely too complicated
So I’m reading everyone say that I literally have to pay money first in order to buy a guild stash tab. That’s so moronic. So much for Chris Wilson wanting pc and console to be as identical as possible this is complete garbage dude. F this
Makes me wanna mark all my purchases on this game as fraud so I can charge them back. This really pisses me off
There isn’t even a guild link on damn website lmao? Really? There is not a single option on or in my store that allows me to create a damn guild
Ahhhh I’m a complete moron and possibly an even bigger idiot. I found it guys I’m terribly sorry for being a dick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info