If i write more Mails will my Ban Appeal dissapear ?

Hello i habe a question.

I got Banned in POE and i Appealed it via Mail but i send several Mails because i tought u never recieved it. Does it mean that if i keep send new Mails i will be the last one in the Queue ?
Last bumped on Dec 31, 2023, 5:53:03 AM
Hi there miutama,

I am very sorry but we are still experiencing a large influx of requests at this time, however if you have already emailed us at support@grindinggear.com the relevant team will be sure to respond as soon as possible. I would recommend ensuring any follow-up emails are in reply to your original email. I apologise for any delays or inconvenience in the meantime.
That doesnt answered my Question :D my Question here was "Does it mean that if i keep send new Mails i will be the last one in the Queue ?"

Thank you verry much i appreciate every help :) !
No, the ticket won't disappear.

What is likely to happen is that it will get put to the back of the queue any time you try to bump it/add to it.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
my friend gets ban too for nothing, he plays even from 2014, he try answer every day to GGG. today he get answer - "The account is permanently closed. It will not be unbanned." So. We don't know what to do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info